Biomechanics and cello playing
A musical performance is at its climax when the musician forgets about the score, the notes, the instrument, becoming the music, being the music. By understand how to find weight, create a lever, control a momentum, use gravity, you will achieve a complete control of your technique and playing, being able to be at the service of the music.
THE HOW AND WHY...
Improve your technique through a better knowledge of your body and the mechanics of the sound.
Heal and prevent injuries.
- understand the use of weight, levers, movement, laws of nature.
Optimal movement = Optimal playing
Cello technique and science
If you continually seek to enhance your ability to express yourself and to discover new sources of inspiration : biomechanics are for you. You will drastically improve your playing and prevent injuries from happening. .
Program of the video serie
|Chapter 1||Momentum and Spiccato explained by Newton|
|Chapter 2||The shoulder and shoulder muscles|
|Chapter 3||The movements of the scapula|
|Chapter 4||Archimedes and the levers|
|Chapter 5 to 10 to be released between July and October 2022|
- Chapter 5: How to transmit weight to your strings...
- Chapter 6: Scapula winging
- Chapter 7: Arches of the hands
- Chapter 8: Shifts
- Chapter 9: Spiccato and vibrato
- Bonus: Chapter 10: Jean-Louis Duport and the French School of Cello